Gaining of Ruud
- Collect Ruud from 'Mastery Box' in various event maps of MU continent
- Collect Ruud from the following event maps (Random Chance upon Event Completion)
- Chaos Castle
- Blood Castle
- Devil Square
- Illusion Temple
- Empire Guardians : Varka
3. Collect Ruud by killing monsters :
- Maya hand 1 = 100
- Maya hand 2 = 100
- Red Dragon = 200
- Dark Elf = 500
- Nightmare = 1300
- Medusa = 1350
- Balgass = 1400
- Selupan = 2000
- Erohim = 2200
- Kundun = 3000
- Lord Silvester = 3500
- Core Magriffy = 7000
- Nix = 8000
- Lord of Ferea = 8500
Additional Event monster will be introduced .
- Ruud in Mastery Box can be automatically gained by right-clicking.
- Ruud is stored in the inventory (shortcut: I, V) just like the other currency, Zen.
Check your Ruud from the bottom of inventory just like Zen.
Use of Ruud
- Use Ruud via 'Priest James' (Ruud Shop NPC) for purchasing items.
- Ruud is bound to a character and cannot be neither discarded nor used in personal store, inventory, and trade.
- Ruud cannot be used in general stores and can only be used in Ruud shop.
Priest James (NPC)
- - Use 'Ruud' on priest James to purchase items.
- - You can purchase sealed mastery set item, which is the combination material for mastery set item.
- - Priest James only sells items that fits the buyer's class.
(Cannot purchase items of other classes)
- - Items purchased by priest James cannot be sold for Ruud;
it can be sold to general NPCs for Zen.